Friday, March 18, 2011

Goolge TV

I was just doing nothing on this friday and started looking at Google TV. I watch TV sometimes even I don't have cable connection @home. You must be thinking is this guy out of world. I use my laptop to see the movies and series and other stuff that I don't want to talk about like cartoon...etc...

I have Samsung TV right now and I like it. Whenever I want to see good movie I just attach my laptop and see on the big screen.

I am looking at features of Google TV and I am just amazed by it. You can search anything that you search on browser. So without my laptop I can bookmark any link I like, I can share the link and can do many more other things.

For software engineer freak they have built the SDK so, they can develop the apps for it. NASTY.

They just introduced remote control for iphone and android phone. you don't even have to buy keyboards. Just use your phones to do search , share and control the TV.

Beware more then one person can control the TV. Hide your wife's phone otherwise you can not see the sport game. :-).  Girls I am just writing my blog.


 


I am big fan of Apple. so, I will just provide the link for Apple TV. :-)

1 comment:

bravo said...

This gives for glimpse about the Google Tv. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS0la9SmqWA